SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Forums

Go down 
+5
Anne
angel
Nancy
M.C.Nige
Elaine
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 am

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I am beginning to miss being on a forum.
I feel freer to talk, especially now most people just do social media now.
I do hope someone else remembers this little place, and the friends we've lost contact with now we're busy elsewhere Missing Forums 862886
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Understand where you're coming from Elaine. I'm going to try and check in here regularly now.
Back to top Go down
Nancy
saved
saved
Nancy

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:54 am

I,too, miss partaking in a Christian forum. Face Book just has way too much stuff to muddle thru.
I'm so glad M.C. Nige contacted me the other day. Good to see you too, Elaine! Very Happy (or shall I say "Puddles"?

By the way, everyone, my new profile picture is really my very own collie,Shawna. She's my sweet girl. Laughing She turned 3 this past March.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 am

Hello Nancy & Nige I love you

I'm so please you've both popped along here. Don't get me wrong, I love being on FB, but it does loose the closeness we had, and the discussions always seem to be reined back a bit.

Missing Forums 862886 and we don't get these cheers
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Morning all. Phew, I'm in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi Angel .. cheers
I have to admit this is the cheeriest forum I've ever been on, I came in this morning and it's look brightens you up sunny It's dull here today joe went to the doctor and he said the infection is healing..now we wait for the phone call on Thursday about the new hospital dates..never mind, Gods good Missing Forums 645895
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Know what you mean about the brightness Anne!

Speaking of Facebook, I had to warn three of my friends yesterday as their posts were appearing on the Muslim Brotherhood page!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 pm

yes and i found my posts there to, its quite frightening when your posts which are supposed to be completely for friends only end up on the Muslim Brotherhood Face Book page..now that takes some beating dont you think.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 am

Its good to see you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 am

Anyone hear from JtheB?
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:38 am

There was a forum he was on with Dee that was the last place I saw him I'll ask Dee if he is still on there Angel x
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Just wanted to make sure he was ok Anne. Thanks for finding out for me.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:52 am

I would love to hear from him again angel x
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 am

I sent Jtheb a PM a couple of days ago. It's still in my outbox. If he has email notification of PMs activated, then hopefully he will (soon) be aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 am

I saw him post in a forum called Fresh Hope yesterday but i'm banned from there and i sent him an email but it got returned as it was no longer in use, I was glad to see his post and to know he was alright, he could never get used to FB I dont know how to get in contact now Missing Forums 461721
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:38 am

Thanks for letting me know he is about. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I was really pleased to see him Angel, I just wish I could get in touch with him.
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Anne wrote:
I saw him post in a forum called Fresh Hope yesterday but i'm banned from there and i sent him an email but it got returned as it was no longer in use, I was glad to see his post and to know he was alright, he could never get used to FB I dont know how to get in contact now Missing Forums 461721
Hi Anne. If you could post a link to the forum, I'll sign up and then I'll try contacting him. I assume his username is jtheb?
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm

That would be great Nige I did think of signing up with a differant email and username but thought that would be too deceitful but if you could do that, that would be great Missing Forums 462565
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 am

It would be great to see the whole gang all together again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Monday morning   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Morning everyone I'm meeting up with a lady from my old church, she's from Chattanooga in Georgia her husband is a baptist missionary, their going back home in September they've been here 25 years...be good to catch up. The weather is a bit dull but no rain
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Awww Thats nice Anne have a lovely day.

I think we are going to have a storm here, its warm but very windy!
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 am

Anne wrote:
That would be great Nige I did think of signing up with a differant email and username but thought that would be too deceitful but if you could do that, that would be great Missing Forums 462565
Will do Anne...but could you send me a link for the forum, thanks.

I'll try and get onto it later in the week as I'm back at college today, so the firstr few days will be busy.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:29 am

Here is the forum Nigel its called Fresh Hope.

...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jane rob

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: missing forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 am

hi everyone
don't know if you all remember me (us) dougs's wife from forums past......lovely to see familiar names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Forums   Missing Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Forums
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next