SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FACEBOOK PRIVACY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

FACEBOOK PRIVACY Empty
PostSubject: FACEBOOK PRIVACY   FACEBOOK PRIVACY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 am

Here i go again about FB just got locked out 3 times this morning from FB ive changed my password 3 times this morning, then they show me a map of France and said ''did I log in from this area at 5.30 this morning...NO I DID NOT duh!!! I ask you what is going on? then I looked in my friends to see if i had any muslim friends and there was one girl I felt sorry for and added her on her request, she wore the black head dress and had a noose round her neck and she was clainming how young women were being tortured ..I unfriended her (is there such a word?) and now we will see what happens Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

FACEBOOK PRIVACY Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK PRIVACY   FACEBOOK PRIVACY Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 am

I don't know if this will help Anne, but on Facebook, I use lists for all my sharing of posts now. For example, I created a list called Christian and added all my Christian friends. So when I post any Christian content, I select this list (is actually my default) to share it with. Most of my privacy settings use this list also. It may be of help if you did want to befriend someone who wasn't a Christian. It was also handy when Timeline was forced on me as I didn't have to go round checking all my status updates.

I do feel for (Muslim) women who are on the receiving end of this. Earlier in the year, I joined a group for the case surrounding Amina Filali in Morocco. I left it a few weeks ago because my linguistic skills do not extend to French or Arabic (lol). There is also a page called 'We are all Amina Filali' (click on the link below)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK PRIVACY
Page 1 of 1