SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busy Weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:49 am

Hello Everyone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have a packed weekend ahead.

We were approached by a small local church to help them organise a craft fair, and it takes place tomorrow (6th).
We went up earlier to set up tables etc, then had choir practice tonight (this is me & Claudia btw).
We're back there at 8.30am until around 4pm.

We don't usually do Sunday Fairs, but we were offered a free space at the local Ski centre on the 7th, but it's also a Baptism service at our church, and I'll be singing.
So we are going to set up around 8.30am, then I'll walk to church (about 5-10 mins away) for the service, and then back up to the Ski centre after to help Claudia. I'm not sure what time it will finish but I'm assuming it is an all-day-er.

Please pray for us that we can make a difference as we still give away bibles and tracts each time we have a stall anywhere [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

Sounds as if your in for a hectic time, but what a privilege Elaine to be able to work for the Lord, I will certainly pray for you and hope all goes well. Pity you couldnt video the singing that would have been great Very Happy Let us know how it went please Busy Weekend 605530
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Both fairs were quiet, but the service went well, though I'm sure about being video'd though Anne, I might break the camera Embarassed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Thanks for letting us know Elaine, sorry it was quiet tho everything is quiet just now, it's very worrying for young people and young families and I cant see an end to it I love you
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 am

I saw no sign of things being hard for young families Anne, lots of people at the ski centre spending money on taster sessions, just not on the stalls LOL

At least I have time to catch up with a few orders (not many but every bit helps) as our next fair isn't until 3rd November.
I'll try to load some pics of the stock as I make it flower
Back to top Go down
M.C.Nige
saint
saint
M.C.Nige

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Anne wrote:
...everything is quiet just now, it's very worrying for young people and young families and I cant see an end to it I love you
Agreed Anne. Heard this morning that British Gas are raising their prices by 8%, at a time when people are most likely to need gas in the coming months.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

We've just heard on the news that our supplier isn't putting up prices (yet?)
We're with EDF, and we've noticed such a difference in fuel costs compared to BG.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

I had a letter from british gas telling me of the price rise. With a foot note that as I had agreed to fixed rate there would be NO increase.

I like that.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 am

I'm Scottish power i don't know what their doing, but we have a card meter and that has been a great help to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy Weekend   Busy Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: