SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
Anne
jtheb
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Is it always as quiet as this?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:21 am

That was a quiet day. Good Night!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:53 am

Sorry about the quietness in here John, my daughter and her family have been here for the weekend, so i've been busy, Fresh Hope has stood the test of time, how its done it i dont know, because the woman that runs it is a bit whacky, i got banned for saying guns killed people and nobody should have them, next thing I couldn't log in and a polite notice said you have overstepped your mark and we will not allow blah blah blah..i thought well thats that then lol
speak tomorrow John have a good Sonday x
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Fresh hope is too authoritarian.

And cannot accept any criticism.

See you later
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Hello, we've had a busy-ish time the last few days, and a bit more to come.
The cooker blew up last week, my sister gave us some money towards a new one, but I've spent ages (a) juggling funds to find the rest & (b) finding a cooker I like at the right price.
Thankfully I found one I think I can work with at Currys and it's being delivered on Wednesday, there's only so many warmed pies one can eat in a week !!!
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:40 am

I'm sorry. Do get the right one. We got a new one and we hate it.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's very dull here today, rained heavily most of the night too.

Today is the first day of reconfiguring the kitchen slightly as the new cooker will be 10cm wider than the old 1. So much junk is in there too, so much sorting out to do!!!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Good morning John and Elaine Where is everyone? - Page 2 191336 its dull here to, daughter and family have gone back to London. Joe and i are sat watching the news and peace reigns. but it was lovely to see them Where is everyone? - Page 2 645895

The last cooker we bought was very basic, it's done the job, easy to work and easy to keep clean. We have had it about 6 years now, but last Christmas even one plate went so now we have 3, i would have replace the cooker but within that same week my kettle blew up, my washing machine and my drier. It was a nightmare. i just hope all goes well Elaine. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Quite a good morning.

Change of dressing on my leg. Still quite painful.

Half an hour looking at the birds on the reservoir.

Two important phone calls made.

Oven on.

Food in half an hour.

Back later.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Today's the day !!!
New cooker will be here at some point flower

We'd gradually gone to 1 ring on the old cooker Anne, and had been like that for quite a while before it blew up. We always use a steamer though, so 1 was enough most of the time.

T is still fixing the shortened worktop in place, it does mean I've lost my little cupboard for cleaning stuff though, now it's just a small gap so I need to make a hanging holder to fix inside the gap to replace the shelves, to hold dusters, polish etc, and the soap powder & comfort will have to stand on the floor in the gap.

Hope your leg is feeling more comfortable John xxxx
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Coffee shop doesn't seem to be doing much business.

Looks like I am the only customer.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 am

You were too late in to catch me John Wink

Cooker came & went back... it was broken.

Another attempt tomorrow (I hope) Smile
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:00 am

Been at our Bible reading and prayer meeting tonight. For the first time in ages i got a pen out of my bag to write down what was said, learnt a lot tonight Very Happy

Sorry about your cooker Elaine, i hope all goes well tomorrow Laughing

and john Very Happy sorry I missed you today, will catch you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Hellp!

It is morning.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Youngest daughter (or should I say " least old") coming to see us today with grand son and stepgranddaughter.

Trust we can both survive the day.

Old age and painful ankle stops life being to active.

[i] remind me to stop moaning[i]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:29 am

I remember my father saying old age is not to be envied, it seemed only yesterday. Now i am a pensioner and hubby is past three score years and ten Very Happy I think the Psalmist said it right..
Psalm 90:10
The length of our days is seventy years--or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.
We even reach to 90-100 these days with the help of mans knowledge and lots of pills Where is everyone? - Page 2 645895

I hope you have a nice day with your family Where is everyone? - Page 2 462565
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:44 am

The time went well.

My daughter is a nice person. I mustn't say out loud but the nicest of my children (they are all nice)

Grandson (15) is quiet but friendly.. Step granddaughter (16) was very friendy and outgoing.

A good time together.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:41 am

Not as quiet as this forum of course
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:16 am

There is a very robust Group on Facebook I know you would like it, why dont you log into facebook and i'll join you, it is really good and plenty of new Christians asking questions.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:38 pm

I was on face book for a while but resigned. Perhaps I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:30 am

go back on and i'll add you to the Group called Christian Living I am admin along with a lady called Elizabeth Bunting she is from Canada there are one or two pastors in it as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 am

here is the link to it, I've added you John [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 am

It says it doesn't know me.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:05 am

Who are my friends. None listed are simplyHis?
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:36 am

What do you mean John, your friends where? in the Group?
Nigel and Hetty and Janie is in the Group. everyone is very friendly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: COFFEE SHOP-
Jump to: