SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrible earthquake in Haiti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

Terrible earthquake in Haiti Empty
PostSubject: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:55 pm

I feel so sorry for those poor people in Haiti seemingly there's hundereds dead

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
'People are screaming 'Jesus, Jesus' and running in all directions'
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm

It is so awful, them poor people. We must pray for them all.

The labour pains are getting stronger, and hopefully it wont be too much longer

Terrible earthquake in Haiti 862886
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 pm

I'll have a good read of that later Anne, thank you.

I really feel for those poor people, it must be terrifying.

Isn't Haiti one of the most hedonistic places usually? I fear the people have been placed in more danger than death because of the mixed religion that goes on. Poor teaching has allowed the *Christians* to confuse and mix Christianity with other beliefs.

I pray that as they call on His name, Jesus hears their cries [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:23 am

I moved that post Elaine it was off topic...my fault, I started it in another thread Terrible earthquake in Haiti 550159
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 am

Just looking at this terrible earthquake and Ive looked in some websites and some are saying it's the beginning of birth pangs, others saying maybe Gods wrath because of the witch craft and lack of Godliness in the region... I don't know.
Then I think of the Nation of Israel how when they turned their back on God and the consequences sometimes were horrific, thinking now as an example when they built the golden calf was it 3000 died?
Then i think of America and our Nation and fear..................... if God should pour out His anger on us then the consequences of His wrath don't bear thinking about...David Pawson spoke of Gods wrath after the tsunami. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 am

I'm not sure what this country would make of a real disaster, blimmy, we can't even cope with snow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(This is the *royal* we btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:49 am

Good programme was on revelation tv tonight at 7.30 Jacob Prasch I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 pm

PRAISE JESUS!!! GOD IS GOOD! Terrible earthquake in Haiti 16654
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrible earthquake in Haiti   Terrible earthquake in Haiti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrible earthquake in Haiti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: Precious SEED .-
Jump to: