SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hows the weather where you are?

Go down 
+5
Hetty
jtheb
Verity
angel
Anne
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

hows the weather where you are? Empty
PostSubject: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 pm

Just about able to get to the shop the snow here is awful but we need bread and milk so Joe and Lee are going to try and venture to the local Co-op at least the sun is shining now. sunny
How are things with you all?
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am

Its still snowing here Anne, about 4 inches so far, thank God i panic bought yesterday.. so have enough food for everyone here. Very Happy
I hope you get enough fuel and food. I love you
Back to top Go down
Verity
saved
saved

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 am

Went shopping yesterday, Anne. Thankful ventured out [reluctantly] as heavy snowfall overnight, still snowing albeit lightly.

Winter Wonderland! rendeer
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 am

Lovely John, missed all the photos we used to share, glad to be back. Soon it will be spring if we don't freeze to death meantime Laughing keep warm both of you.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 am

Angel and Verity i'm guessing you may not be too far from one and other same as Janie and the weather isn't too good down there so your all getting what we just had.
Ive just made a big pot of soup and a pot of mince and potatoe stew to try and last us out oh and ive got the bacon I boiled the soup with so were eating better now than we did when we got to the shops everday LOL cheers
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 am

Send me a bowlful please.

Pictures taken through the windows. It is warmer that way.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 am

I had to resize it LOL

Last edited by Anne on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks. I hope there isn't too much sugar or saturated fat in it.

Lovely. Now I can relax feeling warm and full.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:35 am

Here's my Stew can you smell it lol! it does look a bit fatty for you lol
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:01 am

Looks lovely John. :-) Thanks for sharing. I love you

Anne............nom nom nom. hows the weather where you are? 191336
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Yum..lentil soup for us tonight, nice and warming.. minus 10c this morning! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Minus 15 here even the de-icer is freezing on the windows (it must be the cheap stuff hows the weather where you are? 461721 )
I had an unexpected phone call from a young man from my church asking us if we needed anything it really meant a lot that he thought of us as he has a family of his own.
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Thats sweet, thats how it should be xx cheers
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh What a nice man. hows the weather where you are? 862886
Keep warm all. I love you
Back to top Go down
Janie
saint
saint
Janie

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 am

In a word...COLD !! hows the weather where you are? 191336
Sent Ron out a while back to get some groceries..I want to make some good home made vegetable soup later..he hasn't come back yet. If he's not back in the next half hour I'm going to send out the St.Bernard dog to look for him Wink
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 am

I had to go tho the hospital this am. No real problems.
Then to vist a friend. Slippery but OK
Now home. car put away. Roll on FOOD.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

Its not to bad here today, its stopped snowing but still very cold. Brrrrrr hows the weather where you are? 462565

Hope you get Ron back safe and sound Janie! hows the weather where you are? 605530
Back to top Go down
Janie
saint
saint
Janie

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:36 am

angel wrote:
Its not to bad here today, its stopped snowing but still very cold. Brrrrrr [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you get Ron back safe and sound Janie! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's back now doll...off to make some soup [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 am

Glad you got back home safe and sound John and Ron to Janie it's really slippery here and very cold, we have had a weather report saying it has to last another 6 days and that Sunday had to be pretty bad with snow. hows the weather where you are? 720184 I don't usually wear boots in the house but ive had mine on for the past few days. Helena my sister in law who lives in Hamilton Scotland has had no water for the past few days and the water board said they can't do anything about it as the whole street is off hows the weather where you are? 461721 so it's bottled water for tea hows the weather where you are? 191336 and bottled water to flush the loo hows the weather where you are? 645895 ...
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 am

Oh dear, couldn't be doing with not being able to flush the loo properly! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Janie
saint
saint
Janie

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:25 am

*They* were saying that last night it was as low as -18 in Oxford !! Can't remember a time when it was that cold that far south brrrrr !!
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 am

just heard, another 10 days at least of freezing temps hows the weather where you are? 720184 and if you can't get to work you dont get paid at least if you work in the food stores that's the case Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hetty
saint
saint
Hetty

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 am

Well, I don't know what it was here overnight but I know that when OH was trying to get to work this morning at just after 7am it was minus 10.

It feels a lot colder than yesterday and I have the heating up really high and warm stuff on too.
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 am

I have to laugh they are appealing for people with 4x4 vehicles to come and help in places...only last year they aere pricing them off the road saying all sorts about them Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hows the weather where you are?   hows the weather where you are? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hows the weather where you are?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next