SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ebay is quite good

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 am

I'm kinda getting into ebay atm, it's the first time ive really looked at it and find it quite exciting looking and bidding, ive got Adeles cot up for sale to and that keeps me busy seeing how that is doing but i have bought a couple of pairs of good boots from it and was well pleased. cheers I got to bed at 1 am last night Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 am

I've just sold a few goodies on there Anne, and bought stuff over Christmas too.
Buying is less complicated but need to sell to be able to buy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Ebay scares me a bit. affraid
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 am

Amazing who you can meet though.

I offered the lady who bought my angel tealights the 3 that didn't sell, for the full postage (long story, couldn't recaculate lower postage) and I had a message back from her today saying it was a great idea as she wanted them all anyway.
She also mentioned she needed all the help she could get atm as she has lung cancer and never smoked at all. I hasten to add she told me after I made the offer, not before.
So I just messaged her back saying I'll get them in the post, and said I'd pray for her.

I'm really pleased they are going to someone who will love them, I've made a couple of quid, and I'll be able to pray for someone who I wouldn't have known before.

God is so amazing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harleygirl
saint
saint
Harleygirl

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 am

That is brill Elaine, on FB on the farmtown bit (i'm addicted) I have made so many friends all Christian and have also met people who aren't Christian but have seen my messages on my farm and ask questions which is so encouraging. The internet I know can be very bad, but the good outways it.

Keep up the good work Elaine xxx
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 am

Whooop whoo Elaine...... Isnt God good. Very Happy

I know what your saying about FT HG, its a great way of meeting people and chatting with them, well done honey. ebay is quite good 550159
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 am

Barb, who is on Perspective on FB uses FW/T/CafeW etc.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 am

Yeah she does. Very Happy
Ahem,how do i get on perspective Elaine. ebay is quite good 461721
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 am

Isn't that great Elaine, I'll say a prayer for her to...God Bless her, and i'm glad you made a shilling or two Elaine things are quite tight atm my two boys are feeling it Lee's markets are really quiet ive got a cot on ebay i'm selling for Adele
Have you not been in perspective Angel?

BTW everyone my Lee noticed Chloe my long lost grandchild has joined facebook (my oldest daughters child) gave me quite a turn when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Wow Anne, it must be strange knowing she's just a click away. It would be lovely if she allowed you to get to know each other [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angel, just go to your groups and see all, and there it'll be.
Or type Perspective in the search box.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks Elaine. Very Happy

WOW Anne, though i can imagine that being very strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ebay is quite good Empty
PostSubject: Re: ebay is quite good   ebay is quite good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ebay is quite good
Page 1 of 1