SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals and thr rapture.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

What do you think will happen to any pets at the rapture?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 am

Ah! You mustn't disagree with Cindy.
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am

Go *Shabby* Angel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:30 am

Shabby Angel? whos that Elaine, it's angel isn't it Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 461721 lol!
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am

The subject sems to be advancing. Less party line and more independant thought.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 am

Elaine wrote:
Go *Shabby* Angel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lol....... you guessed! scratch scratch However did you do that....lol
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 am

I noticed that with the last few posters.

(just an aside, has anyone seen Maz posting on the Cadbury page on FB?)

I shall keep looking John.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Man was created a morally upright being made in the image of God, who then fell in to sin, and yet is given the offer of life through Jesus Christ. Man can be saved through repentance and faith for transgressing God's law of love. If an animal is supposed to be saved; saved from what and to what?

The whole issue of the discussion took place because Genesis 9 was raised up as an argument to support a view that animals will go to heaven. This is not supported by the passage which speaks of being saved from the flood, and God's covenant about not flooding the earth again, with the rainbow as a sign of that covenant.

Took me all night to write and post this on there! now i think its out of context....lol
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 am

No, it is in context, I'm sure.
Only the Church (saints or "saved") will be raptured.

As much as we love our pets, they are still just possessions, it would be like me having my sewing machine raptured [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Much as I like it, I'm sure, if I sew in heaven, I will have an all singing all dancing chine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've just read the response to your post Angel, and it's way out of line.
Gen9 was given as *proof* of animals, and pets in particular, being in heaven with the inference that, therefore, they must be raptured too.
It seems they like a bit of brow-beating there, don't they.
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 am

Elaine wrote:
No, it is in context, I'm sure.
Only the Church (saints or "saved") will be raptured.

As much as we love our pets, they are still just possessions, it would be like me having my sewing machine raptured [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Much as I like it, I'm sure, if I sew in heaven, I will have an all singing all dancing chine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've just read the response to your post Angel, and it's way out of line.
Gen9 was given as *proof* of animals, and pets in particular, being in heaven with the inference that, therefore, they must be raptured too.
It seems they like a bit of brow-beating there, don't they.

I am not going to get into a row with them Elaine. I need to get to know them first.. Evil or Very Mad
Its also my opinion that Gen9 was given as proof.......eejit man... tsk tsk.... Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 462565
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 am

yes he is an ejit angel LOL never heard that expression for years LOL and your answer was well in context probably too good for them Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 645895
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 am

You know the policy.

"I've made my mind up. Don't confuse me with facts!"
Back to top Go down
angel
saint
saint
angel

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 am

Anne wrote:
yes he is an ejit angel LOL never heard that expression for years LOL and your answer was well in context probably too good for them Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 645895

Yup, i believe it was...... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 am

jtheb wrote:
You know the policy.

"I've made my mind up. Don't confuse me with facts!"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne
Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:17 am

Quote :
(just an aside, has anyone seen Maz posting on the Cadbury page on FB?)
I just noticed Elaine a few weeks back she had a FB account but she doesn't seem to be the Maz we once knew no sign of a spiritual side to her talk...Oh I know FB isn't really like that but you can more or less tell a Christian person...since then I think she has turned her account private i tried looking when I saw this but couldn't find her...I wouldn't like to think she's not as vibrant as she used to be, because one certainly couldn't doubt Maz's salvation..her doctrine yes, but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
jtheb
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 am

What is FB?
Back to top Go down
Elaine
saint
saint
Elaine

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 am

Face Book, John.
I noticed Maz because she posted quite a bit on the Keep Cadbury British page.
Though I knew she had joined before that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals and thr rapture.   Animals and thr rapture. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals and thr rapture.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2