SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worried

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne
Admin
Anne

Worried Empty
PostSubject: Worried   Worried Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Can I ask for help please, I'm going to see my daughter who lives near Dartford, the first I've seen her for 10 years and the first i've seen my two grand kids and the first I've seen her with her husband (i already know him) so it will not be easy, Joe will not go, but Joe never ever goes anywhere (but that's another story)
Anyway no way can I drive the motorways down to her as to be truthful I hate motorway driving, I don't mind going up country as it seems to get less busy, but going down south is a different story.
I'll be truthful I'm not looking forward to the journey and saw I will need to change twice, once at Euston then I think it said to London bridge which may mean a tube a tube then a train to Dartford, does anyone know if it's far from Euston to the tube that I'll need? I'm really worried and know my nerves will be shattered LOL it's a 4 hour journey all in for me train wise. that doesn't bother me it's not knowing where i'm going that does.
I'm truly worried about all this. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://simplyhis.rpg-board.net

Worried
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIMPLY HIS :: WELCOME TO SIMPLY HIS :: Scripture Forum-
Jump to: