SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
SIMPLY HIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMPLY HIS

CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION, JESUS CHRIST Heb:13:7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ecc 7 devotionals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clark thompson
saint
saint

Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ecc 7 devotionals   Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Ecclesiastes 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
7 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

Ecclesiastes 7:1 The Voice (VOICE)

7 Teacher: A good name is worth more than the finest perfume,
and the day you die is better than the day you were born.

The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
We are not just to worry about the name we make for ourselves but we need to be concerned that we don’t do damage to His name because we as Christians represent Him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 7 devotionals   Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 am

Ecclesiastes 7:26
KJV 26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
MSTC 26 And I found, that a woman is bitterer than death: for she is a very angle, her heart is a net, and her hands are chains. Who so pleaseth God shall escape from her, but the sinner will be taken with her.

These are my thoughts.
Thru God we can overcome our greatest temptations.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 7 devotionals   Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 11:56 pm

Ecclesiastes 7:27
KJV 27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
MSTC 27 Behold - sayeth the preacher - this have I diligently searched out and proved, that I might come by knowledge: which as yet I seek, and find it not.

These are my thoughts.
Most of the time we can figure things out if we just take the time to search.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 7 devotionals   Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 2:18 am

Ecclesiastes 7:28
KJV 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
MSTC 28 Among a thousand men I have found one, but not one woman among all.

These are my thoughts.
Nobody in this world can take God’s place in our heart.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
saint
saint

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 7 devotionals   Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 4:15 am

Ecclesiastes 7:29
KJV 29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
MSTC 29 Lo, this only have I found, that God made man just and right, but they seek divers subtleties.

These are my thoughts.
God made man to live in His perfect will but our flesh keeps us from Him thru Christ we gain righteousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ecc 7 devotionals   Ecc 7 devotionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ecc 7 devotionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2